We are looking for a full-time Account Manager for our UK Top 100 branding agency. A fast-paced and highly collaborative environment in central London, we offer the candidate a chance to be a valued part of our team with great benefits and flexible working within an open learning environment.
Dependent on experience
London studio/remote working
- Can-do attitude
Main account duties (under guidance of our Group Account Director):
- Developing international client accounts
- Planning and implementing recurring brand-driven projects
- Managing website and digital projects
- Managing client expectations and budgets
- Keeping ahead of best practice and sector trends
Main Dusted duties (under guidance of our Group Account Director):
- Manage and resource all reporting elements throughout the business
- Invoice projects as and when necessary
- Manage work in progress
- Report on project profitability
Overall position objectives:
- Keep the client happy and gain trust
- Demonstrate insight relevant to the client sector
- Become part of the client’s extended team
- Be a flexible and safe pair of hands
Dusted is a UK Top 100 branding and digital design agency based in the Square Mile of London. We specialise in creating and delivering award-winning branding and digital experiences for some of the most ambitious finance, technology and professional services businesses in the world.
From rebranding businesses to rebuilding websites, we never rest on our laurels and continually ‘Raise the bar’ in everything we do. Everyone at Dusted has a restless ambition to create inspiring work, push ideas and always deliver beyond expectations. We know that realising this ambition takes hard work and dedication, but it’s always with a smile on our faces.
Use the form below to send us your details.