The Transform Awards Europe has been celebrating excellence in rebranding and brand development across the continent for the past 14 years. At last night’s Transform Awards 2023 gala event, Dusted celebrated honours across seven categories, for our work with Carbon Trust, eDesk and Mahindra.
In the build-up to Transform Magazine’s latest annual Transform Awards Europe, Andrew Thomas, founder of the Awards programme, commented on the unprecedented quality of work he expected from the 2023 contenders:
“Transform Awards Europe is a true celebration. Yes, we honoured great work by celebrating the transformative power of brand strategy and design. But also, after two years of separation, uncertainty and, for some, loss we finally assembled, coming together to celebrate with our colleagues, our clients and our peers. Transform Awards really does have much to celebrate, and I’ve no doubt that the Transform Awards Europe 2023 will surpass anything seen before in terms of quality, diversity and delivering overall branding excellence.”
The event was held at the Brewery in Central London. Examined by a panel of expert judges, we competed against some of the biggest names in corporate and consumer-facing brand innovation. Our projects picked up accolades in each of the categories we entered:
- Silver for Mahindra and Best visual identity from transport sector
- Bronze for Mahindra and Best visual identity from automotive sector
- Bronze for eDesk and Best development of a new brand within existing portfolio
- Bronze for eDesk and Best rebrand of a digital property
- Bronze for Carbon Trust and Best implementation of brand development
- Bronze for Carbon Trust and Best visual identity by NGO or NFP
- Highly commended for Mahindra and Best naming strategy
Dusted was delighted to attend last night’s gala and to have been considered among some of the most acclaimed teams in the business. We’re happy to have worked with our clients on such momentous work that was distinguished across so many categories and sectors. So let’s cheers to that!