The new year is off to a great start as Dusted is once again shortlisted for the Transform Awards Europe.
Work for three of our clients has been nominated amongst an increasingly high calibre and quantity of submissions. The awards recognise best practice in corporate, product and global brand development work in the region, with categories that focus on content, execution, evaluation and strategy. More than that, the awards provide a platform for organisations to tell their stories and to discuss reputational change.
- Best implementation of brand development (Carbon Trust)
- Best development of a new brand within an existing portfolio (eDesk)
- Best naming strategy (Mahindra)
- Best rebrand of a digital property (eDesk)
- Best visual identity from automotive sector (Mahindra)
- Best visual identity by NGO or NFP (Carbon Trust)
- Best visual identity from transport and logistics sector (Mahindra)
The winners will be announced at a ceremony in London on 22 March.
Watch this space for updates, and wish us the best of luck!