2023 hasn’t even come to an end yet and we’re already anticipating a great start to 2024 as Dusted has once again been shortlisted for multiple brand strategy and digital prizes in the Transform Awards Europe 2024.
This year has been nothing short of exceptional for us, and we’re excited to be recognised for our outstanding work within our digital and creative services. Namely, for our strategic approach rooted in a deep understanding of both our clients, their target audience, and their industries at large.
- Best Naming Strategy (New Name) – Beacon Therapeutics
- Best Visual Identity from the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Sector – Beacon Therapeutics
- Best Implementation of a Brand Development Project – dormakaba
- Best Brand Evolution (Business) – Leathwaite
- Best Rebrand of a Digital Property – Leathwaite
- Best Visual Identity from the Professional Services Sector (Advisors and Consultants) – Leathwaite
- Best Visual Identity from the Farming and Agricultural Sector – Mahindra Group
- Best Visual Identity from the Property, Construction and Facilities Management Sector – Mecsia
As the Transform Awards in Europe celebrate their 15th anniversary, the competition has reached new unprecedented heights, with many top European creative design, brand and digital agencies entering their best work for some of the most ambitious brands in the world. This year, Dusted hasn’t only held its place in this peer group, but also witnessed double-digit growth, building on the success of last year’s record-breaking number of shortlisted entries.
The Transform Awards Europe provides a platform for the best agencies in the industry to present their innovative solutions for complex brand challenges, showcasing their achievements in strategy, content, execution, evaluation and digital branding. Although we are a humble crowd, we are a talented team nonetheless. These nominations underscore our commitment to excellence in branding and brand activation across many diverse high-growth sectors, once again proving that at Dusted, we bring ideas to life.
The winners will be revealed in March 2024. Keep an eye on our blog for more updates and wish us the best of luck!